Painful Overpronating
I've always had over-pronation in my feet. I've also had a lot of terrible pain in my Achilles', knees and hips. All the doctors and physical therapists have commented about the over pronation problems. I really can't walk far at all, even with orthotics in my shoes.
So I decided to take a picture so I could see this for myself. My reaction is "ouch, I didn't realize my feet looked that bad".

Compare my Achilles (above) to my husband's (below). His Achilles' tendons look so straight.

No wonder the doctors and PT's are always surprised when they see my feet and ankles.
I've always had over-pronation in my feet. I've also had a lot of terrible pain in my Achilles', knees and hips. All the doctors and physical therapists have commented about the over pronation problems. I really can't walk far at all, even with orthotics in my shoes.
So I decided to take a picture so I could see this for myself. My reaction is "ouch, I didn't realize my feet looked that bad".

Compare my Achilles (above) to my husband's (below). His Achilles' tendons look so straight.

No wonder the doctors and PT's are always surprised when they see my feet and ankles.

